Volunteers: The Lifeblood of Hospice Services
Volunteers are an important and integral part of Richmond County Hospice, Inc. We invite you to enjoy the personal satisfaction and rewards of helping others. Hold the hand of a patient, provide emotional support to a family member, or provide a break for a caregiver. You may help with reading, letter writing, or just become a companion. As a Hospice volunteer, you are an essential part of our organization, helping us to serve our patients with peace, comfort, and dignity.
For additional information, please contact Lisa O'Neal, Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator for Richmond County Hospice, Inc. at 910-997-4464.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Give back to your community
- Do something good for others
- Gain experience to add to your resume
- Have fun
- Learn about yourself
Types of Volunteers:
- Patient Care
- Office Support
- VolunTeens (ages 12-18)
- Church Groups
- Special Projects
Volunteers are needed to:
- Provide companionship and emotional support to patients
- Provide respite care for families and caregivers
- Assist with clerical duties
- Assist with events and fundraising in the community
Want to join our Volunteer Team?
Check out what we've been up to!
Want to subscribe to our Volunteer Newsletter?
Richmond County Hospice Career Opportunities
"For most of us working in Hospice, it's so much more than just a job, it's a commitment to making an impact on the lives of the patient we care for and their families."
- Don Shumacher, Former President NHPCO
NO OPENINGS AT THIS TIME