Compassionate Care Is Our Calling
Since 1985, Richmond County Hospice, Inc. has been committed to helping our neighbors by providing exceptional hospice care. Today we are the leading non-profit, community based hospice in Richmond County.
Our mission is to comfort the body and heal the spirit through compassionate, quality care during end-of-life experiences, so patients and families may live each day with peace, comfort, and dignity.
What makes us different?
- 94% of our patients' caregivers rate our services nine out of ten or greater
- Hospice Haven General Inpatient Center
- Home visits by our Hospice Physicians
- After hours calls answered & home visits by our Hospice Nurses
- Only non-profit Hospice located in Richmond County
- DEYTA Hospice Honors Award Recipient for the past three years
- Fully Accredited by Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP)
- On Campus Memorial Gardens and Walking Path for Caregivers, Patients, and our Community